To have a personal or commercial Alberta Power of Attorney authenticated at Global Affairs Canada it must first be sworn by a Notary. This is also usually the case for Alberta corporate documents as they do not have the required signature for authentication at Global Affairs Canada. If you do need a Notary we can help you. The best way to find out if you need a notary is to speak with one of our specialists they will be able to answer the question quickly for you. Now that we have covered the various documents that we authenticate from Alberta the next step in validating your document for use international is what is called Legalization.

Category: Calgary SC