We cannot advise you on the style or content of the documents that is best left for your land and legal professionals to advise you on, What we can say is that each document should be stapled or the pages bound in some way so that they do not come out of order or otherwise during the process. The only other important note that we can add is that they will need to be Notarized by a Canadian Notary before we can Authenticate them at Global Affairs Canada and then Legalize them at the U.S. Embassy Consulate.

Category: US Property FAQ