All Canadian education documents, like a degree or diploma, must be sent for attestation to the UAE Embassy here in Ottawa or the UAE Consulate in Toronto depending on where you went to school. We call this step Legalization in Canada, but it means the same as Attestation in the UAE. Before you Attest your document at the UAE Embassy or Consulate it first must be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada Authentication Services Section also located in Ottawa near our office. Once your education document has been authenticated it is then ready for attestation at the UAE Embassy or Consulate but only if you have provided the requirements.  To find out how we can help save you time and make sure you get it right the first time contact us for more information.

Categories: ALSC FAQ's, Questions about the Authentication and Legalization Process?