Dependent on the purpose of the Marriage Certificate in the foreign country, you might need to get your Birth CertificateDivorce CertificatePolice CheckUniversity Degree and other documents also Apostilled or Authenticated and Legalized. You will first need to confirm with the requesting party in the foreign country which additional documents you will need to provide with your Marriage Certificate. If the requesting party is an Embassy Consulate in Canada, you will need to contact them directly to confirm which other documents they will require from you

Category: Marriage FAQ's