If you have never ordered a Canadian Death Certificate, you have misplaced or lost the Death Certificate, the original you have is damaged, you can order a new or a replacement Death Certificate from the Provincial Vital Statistics Department in the province where the death took place. You can find links to the various vital statistics departments on our document resources page.

Category: Death FAQ's