Spain Apostille in Canada

Streamlining the Use of Canadian Documents in Spain with Apostille Certification

As of January 11, 2024, Canada has joined the Hague Apostille Convention, simplifying the process of using Canadian documents in Spain. Now, you only need an Apostille to ensure your Canadian documents are recognized in Spain, eliminating the previous requirement for document legalization by the Spanish Embassy and consulates in Canada.

Whether you're applying for a visa, enrolling in a university, immigrating, conducting international business, or engaging in real estate transactions, having your Canadian documents properly certified is crucial. The Apostille process ensures that your documents are accepted in Spain without the need for additional validation by Spanish authorities. This change significantly streamlines the procedure, making international dealings more straightforward.

Our services have adapted to these changes, offering comprehensive guidance on obtaining an Apostille for various documents, including RCMP Police Checks for visa applications, university degrees, transcripts, and Powers of Attorney. For those applying for residency or work in Spain, we can assist in swiftly obtaining RCMP police checks, no matter where you are globally. For academic credentials, we ensure your Canadian degrees and transcripts are aptly certified through the Apostille process.

Additionally, we offer support for business or personal matters requiring a Power of Attorney. We provide translation services for these documents to comply with Spanish legal standards, ensuring a seamless process.

In summary, our expertise now focuses on assisting you with the Apostille certification of your Canadian documents for use in Spain. With Canada's adherence to the Hague Apostille Convention, we guarantee that your documents will be legally valid and recognized in Spain, offering you peace of mind and a hassle-free experience in your international endeavors.